Developing an Open Banking Platform.
Implement a continuous delivery model that allows multiple daily deployments with guarantees, for project developing a platform built as a microservices architecture with more than 300 services, 10 environments and more than 80 developers.
In collaboration with the architecture and DevOps teams, a testing methodology was defined and implemented for the development teams.
Following a contract-first model, the teams develop tests and code in the same sprint, executed in a fully dockerized environment and with all build, code analysis, testing and roduction deployment processes fully automated.
The platform has over 6,000 test cases, running within a CI/CD pipeline, which handles both build, test, deployment and promotion between environments automatically.
Teams can perform daily deployments, during business hours, with no service interruptions, exceeding required SLAs 99.95%.
- Reduced product lead time.
- Infrastructure cost savings.
- Early detection of errors.
- Reduction of the technical debt of the project from the beginning.
- Reduction of security vulnerabilities from the beginning.
- Reliability availability and service capacity under any system load.
Tools we used